Corporate Traffic increased its donation and employee involvement during its annual holiday giving campaign this year. The campaign, titled We Deliver The Gifts, included partnerships with Dreams Come True, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, Feeding Northeast Florida, Jacksonville Humane Society and Rethreaded.
“In our 30th anniversary year, we really wanted to step up our involvement with some of our favorite local charities,” said Chris Cline, President of Corporate Traffic. “The events were so successful and well-received that we anticipate continuing this tradition in 2023 and beyond!”
The activities included the following:
- Dreams Come True family adoption – Employees purchased gifts for a dreamer family in need and hosted an exciting holiday party for the family
- Wolfson Children’s Hospital – CT volunteers dropped off more than $1000 in toys and music equipment for the Child Life program, servicing children recovering at the hospital.
- Feeding Northeast Florida – Volunteers delivered needed food and supplies and spent the afternoon sorting donations in the warehouse.
- Jacksonville Humane Society – CT provided a truckload of pet food donations for our partners at the humane society and spent the morning walking more than 75 dogs on site.
- Rethreaded – Our partnership with this amazing local organization included an on-site pop up shop where employees purchased more than $1500 worth of unique products made from survivors of human trafficking.