Corporate Traffic increased its donation and employee involvement during its annual holiday giving campaign this year. The campaign, titled “We Deliver the Gifts,” included partnerships with Dreams Come True, Three Grains of Rice Missions, Ronald McDonald House, Rethreaded, and Wreaths Across America.
“We are always excited to give back to our community during the holiday season,” said Chris Cline, President of Corporate Traffic. “Each event ran well, and we connected with many amazing people throughout Jacksonville. We look forward to carrying this tradition into the following year.”
The activities included the following:
- Dreams Come True family adoption – Employees purchased gifts for a dreamer family in need and hosted an exciting holiday party for the family.
- Three Grains of Rice Missions – CT volunteers dropped off more than $500 in food and spent the afternoon sorting donations and volunteering at their facility.
- Ronald McDonald House – Volunteers prepared and served a meal to families at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Rethreaded – Our partnership with this amazing local organization included an on-site pop-up shop where employees purchased more than $1750 worth of unique products made from survivors of human trafficking.
- Wreaths Across America – On National Wreaths Across America Day, CT volunteers placed wreaths on the gravesites of veterans before the holidays to remember the fallen and honor those who serve.